Wednesday 29 February 2012

I don't believe it!

Came indoors an  hour ago  to write something,  left a garden bathed in sunshine,  freshly cut wood still outside waiting for stacking,  chairs out,  cushions on them,  John's tools all waiting to go in the shed tonight....

a big gust of wind blew in through the open bathroom window, the door slammed shut, Pip came running under my chair, so I thought I'd better go and see why the sudden wind.  And it's all cloudy out there and raining!  Nothing on the forecast for today - where has it suddenly come from? 

John's got his tools in before they got  too wet and is now working in the shed not outside.  Pip and Monty have gone in their kennel and I've got the chairs and cushions under cover.  What a difference in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment