Thursday 27 September 2012

At last!

At last we've got some rain,  it's been forecast - along with high winds which we did get -  for the past few days but nothing came.  John said I missed yesterday's rain drops - think I blinked or something there were so few of them!  But today was another overcast start to the day and so when I went out this morning I made sure I had an umbrella with me.  Sure enough the minute I got out of the car the rain started, only drizzle but enough to need the umbrella.    It did get heavier but not for long.

However there  is more rain due this afternoon  - the clouds are way down low over the Contraviesa and above Mecina Bombaron and the forecast for tomorrow is wet too.  September is normally the start of the winter rains, although other years we haven't had any until October. 

And the latest rash news - it's gone!   3 days of twice daily Betnovate cream, 1 antihistamine and no dairy products,  no fish, no chocolate and no tomatoes has done the trick although I'm not sure which bit of that list has had the most impact.  I guess it's the Betnovate as I was taking the antihistamines anyway.  But it might have been kick-started by the injection as I felt a lot more myself by Monday evening.  Up till then I'd felt uncomfortable, like my skin was too small for me.  I don't know what was in the injection as I couldn't read the Doctors handwriting.  Nothing new there, then.  Probably the same where ever you live.


No comments:

Post a Comment