Saturday 21 October 2017

My morning walk.

Most mornings we all go out for a walk at the same time,  Pip and I go for a brisk walk and John keeps an eye on Monty as he (Monty) is very slow and not aware of any passing cars so needs a minder!  But occasionally Pip doesn't want to go very far,  there is no apparent reason why,  but then during the day we find she doesn't eat much either, and sleeps a lot so maybe there is a reason that only she knows.

So on days like this - today being one of them - I go out later on my own for a walk.   Today I went up towards Yegen, as far as the cemetery,  and took a series of photos, just about a 360 degree view. 

I started taking photos from the left of Yegen cemetery,  then left again and so on until the final picture is back to the cemetery.  Some of them overlap - if you look closely!











The forecast said 19 or so in the shade,  a lot warmer at midday walking uphill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment